Donna: But why me.
10.5: Because you’re special.
Donna: Oh, I keep telling you- I’m not.
10.5: No, but you are…. Oh…. You really don’t believe that do you. I can see that Donna what you’re thinking. All that attitude, All that lip, ‘cause all this time, you think you’re not worth it.
Donna: Stop it.
10.5 Shouting at the world ‘cause no one’s listening. Well… why should they?
Donna: Doctor? Stop it.
Donna’s never believed she was special.
The Doctor: I just want you to know that there are worlds out there, safe in the sky because of her. That there are people living in the light and singing songs of Donna Noble, a thousand million light years away. They will never forget her… while she can never remember. And for one moment… one shining moment… she was the most important person in the whole wide universe.
And now she will never know just how special she really is.
- reckoneer likes this
- shirleymaydorome likes this
- stealatimelord likes this
- amypop likes this
- coloursoutofkey reblogged this from death-and-chocolate
- raggedywings reblogged this from death-and-chocolate
- ziggyzaster likes this
- oliviaroberts924 likes this
- misseverythingornothing reblogged this from death-and-chocolate
- kuupursi reblogged this from i-saac-lahey
- i-saac-lahey reblogged this from death-and-chocolate
- meowbooks likes this
- bowlof-oranges likes this
- holdurbreathmakeawishandcountto3 reblogged this from death-and-chocolate
- holdurbreathmakeawishandcountto3 likes this
- death-and-chocolate posted this